Successful remote patient monitoring (RPM) programs start with effective patient identification and onboarding. The behaviors established at the beginning of a patient’s RPM journey will shape their adherence and engagement throughout the entire episode of care.
Yet despite the make-or-break nature of onboarding, many medical groups and practices launching RPM programs struggle to get it right. While the reasons for this vary, we’ve found that the biggest barriers relate to setting the right expectations upfront.
So, to help you prepare for the specific steps that go into RPM patient identification and onboarding, we hosted a free webinar to cover the lessons we’ve learned from helping hundreds of practices develop successful RPM onboarding programs.
In this 1-hr recorded session, two seasoned RPM experts from Optimize Health dive into what it takes to do patient identification and onboarding right, covering:
- How to create an onboarding plan before you launch your RPM program
- Where and why onboarding goes wrong
- Best practices for patient identification, education, and consent
- How to conduct an onboarding appointment
- What goes into an RPM onboarding event
- Expectations for your RPM solution provider
Whether you're looking for ways to improve your existing remote monitoring program or evaluating one for the first time, this presentation will help you understand what it takes to efficiently and effectively onboard patients into your program.
View the Recorded Presentation
Who is this webinar for?
This free webinar is an ideal resource for:
- Practice owners, executives, administrators, and other healthcare decision-makers
- Physicians and clinical staff interested in or currently offering some form of remote patient monitoring
- Non-clinical staff involved in remote care decision-making
- Practice or office managers
- Healthcare staff involved in patient intake and scheduling
The takeaways from this session can be applied in the following clinical settings:
- Outpatient / ambulatory physician practices
- ACOs and other group practices
- Hospital outpatient departments
- FQHCs and other safety net providers
Meet the Presenters
HEAD OF RPM SOLUTIONS CONSULTING, OPTIMIZE HEALTH
As one of the RPM industry's first sales leaders, Jerry has worked with hundreds of providers across the care continuum to design and implement RPM programs suited to meet the needs of their patient population.
CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER,
A Client Success Manager with nearly 20 years of experience in healthcare, Janice partners with healthcare organizations across the care continuum to help them manage and grow successful remote monitoring programs. From onboarding workflow design to ongoing coaching and process improvement, Janice ensures Optimize clients have every resource they need to deliver quality remote care to their patient populations.