LAST CHANCEWebinar: RPM for Cardiovascular Disease Register Now
In the 4+ years since CMS began providing standalone reimbursement for remote patient monitoring (RPM), RPM has grown from an experimental remote care technology to a critical care offering for thousands of healthcare providers throughout the U.S., helping practitioners to expand their practices and their ability to drive outcome-positive changes for patients managing everything from chronic conditions to acute illnesses.
Still, despite its popularity, many more healthcare providers across the care continuum have a lot of questions about the basics of RPM and the impact it might have on their patients and their staff.
In this 1-hr recorded, we address these questions head on covering:
- What remote patient monitoring is and how it works
- The clinical and financial benefits of RPM
- Best practices for launching an RPM program
- How to choose an RPM provider
- And more
Whether you're looking for ways to improve your existing RPM program or evaluating one for the first time, this presentation will give you a solid foundation of knowledge about RPM and how it can benefit your practice.
View the Recorded Presentation
This free webinar is an ideal resource for:
- Practice owners, executives, administrators, and other healthcare decision-makers
- Physicians and clinical staff interested in or currently offering some form of remote patient monitoring
- Non-clinical staff involved in remote care decision-making
- Practice or office managers
- Healthcare staff involved in patient intake and scheduling
The takeaways from this session can be applied in the following clinical settings:
- Outpatient / ambulatory physician practices
- ACOs and other group practices
- Hospital outpatient departments
- FQHCs and other safety net providers