Driving Patient Engagement and Adherence Through Remote Patient Monitoring
Like all other home-based interventions, Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) requires engaged patients in order to be successful. Strong RPM program adherence has been shown to lead to better outcomes, higher patient satisfaction, a better patient-provider relationship, and a greater sense of empowerment.
In this webinar, we will showcase how to drive patient engagement and adherence through your RPM program, covering:
- Why engagement is critical to RPM success
- The three factors that motivate patient behavior
- Choosing the right monitoring device technology for your patient population
- The value of a comprehensive onboarding process
- Effective methods of communicating with patients
- Just-in-time interventions and support
- Resourcing for effective patient engagement
Whether you're a hands-on practitioner or a non-clinical administrator, new to RPM or seeking an alternate solution, this webinar will provide you with a solid understanding of how you can boost patient engagement and adherence, leading to a successful Remote Patient Monitoring program.
Watch now -->