Kentucky Cardiology Moves from Paper to Remote Patient Monitoring
Prior to starting remote patient monitoring (RPM), Kentucky Cardiology’s patients were writing down their blood pressure on paper and then coming into the office to share their results.
“With conditions like heart disease, hypertension, and cardiovascular disease a lot can happen in a month, and we knew there had to be a better way,” said Kimberly Novak, practice manager at Kentucky Cardiology.
Download this case study to learn how Optimize Health helped Kentucky Cardiology to:
- Transition their patients from paper readings to simple and easy remote monitoring that doesn't require a smartphone
- Expand the number of hypertensive patients treated by 500% in the first three months of using Optimize Health's solution
- Intervene more quickly with patients in need of medication adjustment
- Keep their patients out of the ER
- Provide their patients with a better quality of life