Not all RPM solutions are created equal. Learn how to choose the right one for your practice.
An aging population, a pandemic that dramatically accelerated the use of connected care, rising healthcare costs, staffing shortages, and an increased opportunity for reimbursement have all driven the rapid adoption of remote patient monitoring (RPM) as a solution to scale chronic care.
But as RPM has grown, so has the number of RPM vendors. Which has made finding the right RPM solution for your practice and your patients all the more complicated.
We're here to make this complex evaluation process, simple.
In our RPM Buyer's Guide, we address the 6 factors we believe are most critical when selecting an RPM vendor, namely 1) software, 2) patient adherence, 3) client support and success, 4) managed service offerings, 5) device selection, and 6) partner expertise.
There isn't a one-size fits all solution that will work for all medical groups, but the evaluation criteria covered in this guide should serve as a helpful resource to utilize in vendor selection no matter which vendor you choose.
Download the Free Guide
The insights in this guide cover:
- Defining goals and expectations before the evaluation process begins
- Evaluation criteria and questions to ask vendors for each of the following factors: 1) RPM Software, 2) Patient Adherence and Engagement, 3) Customer Support and Client Success, 4) Managed Services, 5) Device Selection, 6) Partner Expertise
- How to measure the full financial impact of an RPM solution—both revenue and costs
- What to expect post-purchase, from launch and implementation to ongoing growth and support
This guide is an ideal resource for:
- Practice executives and managing physicians considering RPM for the first time
- Practice leaders or administrators with existing RPM programs that fail to meet expectations
- Physicians, PAs, and NPs interested in expanding remote care services
- Practice managers looking to improve practice outcomes, both clinical and financial
- Practice IT, procurement, operations, or finance leads looking for a checklist to assist in the RPM vendor evaluation process
- Primary care
- Internal medicine
- Pain management
- Geriatric medicine
- And more